Old May 19th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Iowa City Fly-In is THIS weekend, Saturday AND Sunday!

In article ,
Newps wrote:

Yes Provo, I was there this winter. Try and get a beer at a restaurant
in Provo. It should qualify as an Olympic sport.

In restaurants I have had no problem. I a Sports bar I had to
register as a temporary member, pay a fee, get carded, and then could
get a beer...

Slightly odd, but not that bad....

THe other side of the coin is you can leave the car
open and full of bags you just got in the mall when you
go to have dinner and it will be there intact when you get back.

--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | "World domination, now"