Old September 7th 14, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glide Navigator II Problem

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 5:07:27 PM UTC-4, Gregg Leslie wrote:
Hi Ray,

If my memory serves me correctly the turnpoint file extension should be a

dat, u could save the turnpoints on your CF card as .dat. The only other

time

that happened to me was trying to load to many waypoints.

At 19:28 06 September 2014, rlovinggood wrote:

My GNII, running on an iPAQ 3955, won't load files.

I have the program file under the "Start" menu.

I have the turnpoint file, in *.txt format, under "My Documents."

I have the airspace file, in *.sua format, under "My Documents."

The same files are on the storage card.

I've been using this setup for many years, but all of a sudden, it

doesn't

work.

GNII starts on the pda, goes to the screen which allows selecting to use

GPS input or run as a simulator, but when it gets to the screen of

"Initializing GNII" and "Loading files", it hangs, as if it can't find

the

files.

Greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Ray Lovinggood

LS1-d

W8

Ray; Check your CF card properly inserted all the way into slot.