Old December 26th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Default Seeking advice- checkride tips

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:25:27 -0500, Bob Noel
wrote:

The night before my instrument checkride my CFII put me through a simulated
checkride. I totally messed it up, I pretty much did everything wrong.

The next day I nailed the checkride (that's my story and...).

I nailed "the ifr simulated checkride" and screwed up the partial
panel on "_THE_ IFR CHECKRIDE", but I got it right a week later.

All I can say is that I'm REALLY GOOD at flying with only a wet
compass now. G

As Bob says, relax and fly. If something doesn't work out, you'll
work it out it and nail it. I look at my second partial panel trip
as a message that I needed to be really good at it based on the
equippage of my airplane.