Old April 12th 18, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring webinars

Thanks for helping with this effort Ramy! “Seats”are filling up fast as we have over 160 already registered. You can join the webinar from your computer, tablet or phone!

I will be hosting this inaugural webinar along with a special guest host (you’ll find out who if you join in!) and we will be doing one new webinar every month.

Hope to see you all on May 1!

By the way, please let me know what topics you would be interested in and any specific presenters you would like to hear.