Old May 8th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

Default CALL TEH POLICE, I THREATENED MYSELF

An examination of my posting history will reveal
than I argued and possibly threatened a poster
by the name of "Mark", .

WAIT A MINUTE, ISN'T THAT ME?

But there is plenty of evidence that I was in constant
conflict with someone having the same name and
google identification as me.

SO WHO IS THE VICTIM HERE? ME or ME?

Ok, give up? I don't know who it is, but it was
a troll impersonating me, even up until yesterday.

CAN I BRING CHARGES AGAINST MYSELF?

IF I SUE MYSELF AND WIN, WHO PAYS?

====

No my friends, vindettas against imaginary and
everchanging nicknames simply are not actionable.

NO ACTUAL REAL PERSON IS ESTABLISH.

Although....I am real!!!

ANYONE FOOLHARDY enough to press a case like
this is going to find themselves on the receiving end
of a big fat malpractice suite.

You can bet your ASS on that jack!

----
"Mark", I think