Old September 28th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Wizard of Draws[_3_]

Default Blood Pressure/Medical (longish)

On 9/27/07 10:53 AM, in article ,
"Larry Dighera" wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:02:05 -0400, Wizard of Draws
wrote in
:

I'll stick with my old friend running and change the diet for a while first.

I find it interesting that throughout this entire message thread there
has been no mention of reducing sodium intake for lowering blood
pressure. I thought curtailing salt use was the number one remedy.

A single pre-packaged Chinese entree has been my lunch for quite some time.
Lots o' sodium obviously. That has been replaced by PBJ sandwiches.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
http://www.wizardofdraws.com