Old October 16th 03, 06:05 PM
GREG MOORE

"TripFarmer" wrote in message
Since I've read about other dealers let me tell you about Marv whom I've

bought
from before. I ordered an ICOM A5 Transponder a few weeks ago and did a

2nd
day air. It was there ON TIME. But there was missing a rebate card and a

card
to mail in to get a free headset adaptor. I called their 1-800 number and

my
gosh......Marv answers and appologizes. I have both cards in my hand in 2
days. Now that's service.

Also, the ICOM rebate check came in a week or so and the adaptor came in

about
2 weeks. I've never had that experience with rebates.

Go Marv Golden!

Trip

I have to agree--I've purchased several items from Marv Golden in the past
and have had nothing but great service from them. I'll buy again.

Greg