Old July 22nd 03, 01:37 AM
The CO

"Pierre-Henri Baras" wrote in message

"The CO" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Pierre-Henri Baras" wrote in message

"Mycroft" a écrit dans le message de news:
And the French wonder why a lot of the world find them

irritating!?

No we don't, we don't give a rat's ass.

Cue old joke about non natives speakers attempting French language::
"The French don't really care what you say, but you *must* pronounce

it
correctly."

LOL. We *do* appreciate people who make an small effort to speak

french,
even if it turns out real bad. 80% of the people here understand

minimal
english, but you'll probably be treated better if you give a shot at

it in
french.

Fair enough, be a little extra patient with visiting Aussies, they don't
teach French
in schools around here these days, except perhaps some of the private
ones.

Call it arrogance if you want, I lack the objectivity to judge it....

We all have our little traits.

Se la vie.

The CO