Old January 30th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T[_2_]

Default Soaring Cafe | New milestone and new Concordia post

On Jan 26, 11:23*am, WE wrote:
Over 1,000 Visits Yesterdayhttp://soaringcafe.com/2011/01/over-1000-visits-yesterday/
By Bill Elliott
January 26, 2011

The Soaring Cafe broke 1,000 visits for a single day yesterday. The
site is more than exceeding our expectations and we want to thank
everyone who has stopped by to take a look and read an article —
“Thank you!” We hear from people every day telling us how much they
like the site and...

Concordia Horizontal Stabilizer Buildhttp://soaringcafe.com/2011/01/concordia-horizontal-stabilizer-build/
By Dick Butler
January 26, 2011

As noted earlier in the design section when discussing handling
qualities, the horizontal stabilizer was sized using criteria
involving a...

Web Site looks GREAT !
Thanks Bill

Bill