Old October 25th 20, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

Default The Apology

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 5:54:58 PM UTC-5, Gregg Ballou wrote:
Bob with the women pilot outrage over an illustration of a normal woman asking a normal man a common soaring related question how many men are going to be willing to help out at future WSPA events? The chance of giving offense to that crowd is demonstrably astronomical. You don't need to defund the WSPA the ladies likely killed it off themselves.

Gregg-

Actually, the chances of giving offense to "that crowd" as you put it are not astronomical provided that you

1) don't refer to professional women as "childless corporate whores";
2) don't tell them they would be more attractive with their mouth's shut;
3) don't use terms relating them to nazi's or fascists, and finally;
4) treat them with the same dignity and respect you would any other person or pilot.

I recognize that this will be a massive shift in lifestyle for you and Bob, but I'm sure you are up to the task if you put your mind to it.

Oh, and you guys do realize that the WSPA is completely independent of the SSA? Right?

-Hugh