Old February 1st 05, 04:59 AM
Juan Jimenez

"jsmith" wrote in message
news
Hill Aviation had a C206 eight years ago when I live on the south side of
the harbor in Hato Rey. I never really wondered why they wouldn't allow it
to be rented overnight.

It wasn't rented, period, only charters. I wanted to get the high
performance endorsement on it but they wouldn't even do that. My guess was
the problem was insurance. Eventually I took advantage of a biz trip and
landed at Attitude Aviation in Livermore, CA, did the high perf and complex
on a 210 and the taildragger on a 7ECA.

If you remember Hill, you must know Bill Duncan. We might have even crossed
paths at some point.

Juan