Old April 7th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default DG303 Acro

Go for it.. I've flown the DG303, non acro version. I'm 5-10 and 200# and
broad of shoulder. I enjoyed flying the 303, solid feel, easy assembly. With
50+ hours in the Grob 103, I think the transition should be easy.

BT

"Ron Gleason" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking at a DG 303 Acro. I would appreciate any comments about
the plane. It will be my first plane, 50+ hours in Grob 103, 1500+
hours soaring in hang glider, 5000+ miles XC in hang gliders.

I plan on flying this plane XC in UT and to start competing in sports
class.

Thanks in advance