Old August 19th 20, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Another E glider concept

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 6:42:12 PM UTC-7, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
It looks like this is a masters thesis project for a curriculum in industrial design. Of course, much of it is not functional in the ways that are important to soaring flight. But there are some interesting design concepts here that we should not dismiss out of hand.

We have to be careful about rejecting ideas that seem impractical, especially when advances in various technologies can be combined in ways that make the orthodoxy irrelevant.

The next time you find yourself yelling "get off my lawn!," stop and reflect whether the lawn is really yours.

--Bob K.

Don't confuse this with a real, aerodynamical design concept, because it is not. You will end up chasing your tail if you do.