Old October 30th 05, 08:14 PM
Eric Greenwell

Default 2002 B-40 Vario for sale.

Stewart Kissel wrote:

At 17:30 30 October 2005, wrote:

I figured it was above your head, Eric.

Jiminy guys...this ain't the war in Iraq we discuss
in this forum!! It's about flying plastic toys about
the sky...in theory for fun.

Yes, we must be careful with our toys or they can kill
us, but they serve no purpose other then recreation.
Just because we may try and outsmart each other in
the air, doesn't necesarily translate to practicing
the same behaviour here

Hi Stewart - email isn't a very nuanced medium, and maybe Tomn thought I
was being challenging rather than inquisitive, and it was about ducks
and quacking up, anyway, so I didn't pay much attention to the remark.

What he wrote afterwards was the interesting part. I'm fascinated by how
people use their varios and glide computers, because people can adapt to
them so differently, even when they have the same equipment. I like the
technical details and probably focus on them too much, so the antidote
is to discuss things with people that work on a more intuitive level.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA