Old October 30th 05, 09:30 PM

Default 2002 B-40 Vario for sale.

Eric, does this mean your going to play in the sandbox with your toy
and a duck? Or your taking a bath and quacking up? Where did you come
up with this 20% drop, and hell, Eric, you can't remember what I have
said, or what the 303 manaul says, so how do your remember the high
averager reading? Boy, the mc setting comes from the next area your
flying into, but the average thermal climb doesn't come from the last
30 sec's on the vario. Reread the 303 manual again, Eric, reread the
Winpilot pro again, give this 3 days to think about, and lets see
where your at. Remember, you didn't even know what vario did what on
your first post........go back and read, then come on up to a higher
intuitive level. But KISS, Eric. Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe. #
711. P.S. extra homework Eric, on the page of the 303 we have been
discussing, in the center is a figure. You can use this figure to
compare with the upper figure in the left hand corner, to improve your
climb, along with th DDV readout, by varying your bank angle. Better
climb equals saved minutes, which are points earned. To help you out
with those --300 points when you start the contest.