Old May 2nd 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default It only takes one...

On May 1, 7:13 pm, "John T" wrote:

My real point is "flying doofi" will always show themselves at the pattern
(and elsewhere). The only thing we control is our reaction to them.

--
John Thttp://sage1solutions.com/blogs/TknoFlyer
Reduce spam. Use Sender Policy Framework:http://openspf.org

Ah, what the heck. He may have been new, and not really realized the
distances and effects he was having. Or, he just did what he was
taught.

I'm glad to say I've never screwed up in a pattern. (snicker. I
screwed it up so bad I turned 180, changed my callsign and came back
later.) (No, actually, I didn't change my callsign. But I think
they're still looking for me...)

I guess the more important thing isn't what HE did, because HE will
always be out there. The important thing is how you/we respond to
the unexpected.