Old April 26th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default More flaps?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Here's a more complete version of that video, from our video site:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...12-Overloaded-

1
72.wmv

This heart-breaking video shows the departure and subsequent crash of
a Cessna 182 in a remote region of Colombia. The pilot was a
director/volunteer for the Bogota Civil Air Patrol. They were
transporting a patient on oxygen and the patient's mother to a
hospital in Cali.

The contributor notes: "The first words the pilot spoke at the
beginning of the video instructs the passenger in the middle of the
seat, next to the pilot, to 'Put your feet back and do not touch the
pedals for nothing.' We do not yet know the cause of the accident and
probably will never know."

The pilot was the only person to survive, but later died in the
hospital. The burning building at the end is an empty school.

Pretty sick, using an accidnet to promote your fleapit hotel.

Bertie