Old August 24th 08, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:20:00 +0200, JRW wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:53:53 +0200, JRW wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:26:19 +0200, JRW wrote:

hielan' laddie wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:46:42 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
ng.com...

ps.. for Alan... there are Hundreds, if not thousands, of sites on the web
to look at airplane pix. Most of them free, almost all of them of a much
higher quality. What your fixation is with policing this group is beyond
me. It really has become borderline obsessive on your part... go get
laid... you'll feel better... really....

I'm not policing the group, just airing my opinion; it counts as much as
anyone elses. Also, there are a lot of people on this group who post
original pix, and they are not available anywhere else.

So, Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers yet?

Shut up already. Now you are just trolling. Download your huge pictures,
that's what you want.....or is it?

He's asking a question which Alan has not yet answered.

Then maybe it should be asked by private mail.

Why? This is a public newsgroup for public discussions.

Check the name of the group, do you see discussions here?

Obviously you are meant to discuss what was posted. You'll be hard
pressed to find many groups where only images are posted and nothing
else.

I think you may be eating too much cheese.

Cheese os not harmful.

Night flying in Soesterberg attached.

Is a castrated pig disgruntled?