Old December 21st 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Peter Dohm

Default Experimental partial ownership

wrote in message
I suppose...why wouldn't it be?

My thought is that it could be seen as a clever way around the you-
can't-rent-an-experimental rule.

I've just never come across such a thing.

I should contact AOPA and EAA and get their take.

I don't understand the radically unequal partnership, especially with the
plan to include ownership through an LLC which should be able to solve the
problem. It just seems like something along the "flying club" model would
be more promising.

In any case, I would also run any and all ideas by the AOPA and EAA before
proceeding any further.