Old August 11th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed Winchester[_2_]

Default Soaring in Drive - the Subaru Magazine

chipsoars wrote:
Val Paget of the SSA Growth and Promotions Committee did a very nice
article for the summer edition of the Subaru owners magazine, Drive.

the link to the article is : http://www.drive.subaru.com/Sum09/Sum09_feature.htm

thanks Val for your efforts.

Chip Fitzpatrick

Val, thanks a lot, that is a great story. I'm leaving it open on my
desktop in hopes my wife will stumble across it. She is terrified of
the idea of flying in most any form, but especially without an engine.

And thanks to you Chip, for letting all of us know about it. If
articles like this won't sell Soaring, nothing will.

Ed