Old September 24th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default Nut loose in my engine! - Video

In article
,
A Lieberma wrote:

Nut loose in my engine! - Video

I think I lost a nut somewhere as my engine is making a strange sound
on take off and landing. I have amplified the sound track in this
video to see if anybody can identify that sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVetZGvAs0I

Comments most appreciated on finding where that nut went! :-))

It wouldn't be the first time it has happened! It happened to a friend
of mine. Somehow a coarse thread nut got into the engine and rattled
around for 300 hours until he found it in the oil drain one day.