Old November 9th 04, 02:39 AM
Miguel Londono

Jean:

We ran a Junior Soaring camp this past summer with great success, and we are
planning on doing more camps the next soaring season. For more information
about the Junior Soaring camp you can visit www.juniorpilots.ca
The camp will be hosted at SOSA gliding club, there are lots of people who
are fluent in both french/english if needed, although english is the
language used.
There are camping facilities, etc. Transportation can be provided to / from
airport.
For more information about the club visit : www.sosaglidingclub.com

Miguel Londono.

"Jean" wrote in message
Looking for a place where a french-speaking 15 years old could fly and
learn/improve English all together during 3 weeks next summer, any idea ?
Thanks
Jean