Old February 21st 21, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 5:30:12 AM UTC-8, Gregg Ballou wrote:

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:56:02 PM UTC-7, Gregg Ballou wrote:

The vaccine is more deadly than cov-aids. The Vaers data is out there for those that care to look beyond the fake news.

When I read this I had to check if I was somehow in InfoWars comments or still on RAS. I thought glider pilots were smarter than this. Guess I was wrong.

Steve
I get my second shot next week. Hope I live though it. Right Gregg?