Old February 21st 21, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Ballou[_2_]

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 9:14:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, February 19, 2021 at 5:30:12 AM UTC-8, Gregg Ballou wrote:

On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 4:56:02 PM UTC-7, Gregg Ballou wrote:

The vaccine is more deadly than cov-aids. The Vaers data is out there for those that care to look beyond the fake news.
When I read this I had to check if I was somehow in InfoWars comments or still on RAS. I thought glider pilots were smarter than this. Guess I was wrong.

Steve
I get my second shot next week. Hope I live though it. Right Gregg?

I don't wish ill on you or anyone else taking the vaccine. Of course glider pilots that took the jab were smart enough to look through the Vaers data, read papers from dissenting scientists, and research the history of MRNA treatments before taking an experimental gene modification. FYI There are more adverse reactions to the second shot then the first. And not dying immediately after the second shot doesn't mean you are out of the woods. If you do have negative side effects for the sake of science please report them on https://vaers.hhs.gov/ Good luck and good health to you.