Old May 27th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
You are fooling yourself if you think that three minutes is sufficient
time for a preflight inspection.

Well, maybe it's my familiarity with the bird.

No, it's not. I've owned my airplane for 12 years. Three minutes is still
insufficient.

Frankly, every post you make you add stuff to your description of your
preflight. I have no idea how you manage to do all that stuff in three
minutes. You are either recklessly rushing through everything, or you have
a completely distorted sense of time.

Next time you do a preflight, get someone to actually time you, and do the
preflight in a careful, relaxed, methodical manner. If you are really doing
everything you claim to be doing, there's no way it takes three minutes.

Three minutes is an incredibly short period of time. I'm a fast typist, and
it took at least three minutes to compose this post.

Pete