Old May 28th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc

Default Busted TFR, what to expect?

"Jay Honeck" writes:
How long does your pre-takeoff checklist take you? Perhaps we're
commingling different parts of the lists, and counting them differently as a
result? (For example, Bob Noel checks his electric fuel pump during
pre-flight, which adds some time. We check the pump at engine start, so
we're not counting that particular check as part of our pre-flight
inspection...)

Another data point -- I am not nearly as experienced as you are, but
going through every item on the Citabria checklist takes me 20-30
minutes.

I know this 'cause I have to make sure I have this done before my
instructor shows up. :-)

Chris
--
Chris Colohan Email: PGP: finger