Old August 18th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default I would like to find a place to volunteer my time

Jim Carter wrote:
As Jim suggested, check with the Civil Air Patrol. We are losing a lot
of our members who were flyers in Korea and 'Nam because of age and
infirmities.

Since you mention this, I'll ask....would a 20-something female fit in
at all? I've been thinking about it, and really am not afraid of being
the only woman (I work in the industry, and rarely see women) but I
always got a feeling it was an old boys club. True?