Old February 27th 12, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Libelle Canopy

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:13:41 -0800, Tom Watson wrote:

I have come across what appears to be a Libelle canopy, minus the frame.
It is in very good condition, with the only flaws being cracks about
3/4" or less radiating from two frame mounting holes. My question is,
did the 301's and 201's use the same canopy? If not, how do you tell
them apart? Who might be an authority on this?

There were alternative canopies for the H.301 - one that looks very
similar to the canopy used on all H.201s and a 'racing' canopy that does
not rise above the back rim of the cockpit, but I have no idea how the
similar canopies differ. An e-mail to Glasfaser should get a definitive
answer.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK