Old May 5th 05, 07:00 PM
Dudley Henriques

wrote in message
On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:06:19 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

Try giving it a rest. Break for lunch or something.

Dudley Henriques

C'mon, Dudster.

Lighten up. Don't take yourself so seriously.

Let me enlighten you on something my friend. I DO take myself QUITE
seriously and if you intend posting to me and desire intelligent and
meaningful dialog in return, I strongly suggest you try and refrain from
using a smart, superior, and condescending tone with me. I don't like it,
and it marks you as just one more Usenet "correction artist" to be
avoided.
Here's a Henriques Usenet hint for you. If you are NOT posting to me in
the
manner I've described above, USE A ****ING :-) and avoid the predictable
second post where you start telling someone who has taken what you have
said
to them in the EXACT context it was written; how they should be "taking
themselves"
Trust me, it will save a whole lot of this type of bull **** when dealing
with me.

Dudley Henriques

Hey, Your Dudship,

Now you are not only taking yourself too seriously, you have obviously
just confused me with someone who gives a good **** what you think
about anything.

If this is true, why are you keep posting to me continiously when I don't
post to you initially? You won't find one post from me to you that wasn't an
answering post to you from some idiotic comment you felt you just HAD to
make!!
:-)

And let me assure you that I do not expect anything intelligent and
meaningful in any of your responses. So don't feel you are
disappointing me in any way.

And based on your posting history to me, this is EXACTLY what you will get
if anything, so why post to me at all. Simply pass me up since I'm so
distasteful to you. :-)

So once again, lighten up. You'll live longer. And don't waste your
time and bandwidth on what you call "Henriques Usenet hints". I'm
sure to ignore them.

Actually...as has been proved by this post, you haven't ignored them though
have you? :-)

But thanks anyway, for the offer.

Junior High School stuff! Try something else less predictable. I'm a chess
player and tend to enjoy the game, but you're no challenge at all .
:-)
DH (not really worth the signature)