Old April 9th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student

Default Have you created anything "home-made" for your plane? (or a lowcost alternative?)

I'll have to start saving scraps of plywood. For long term use, marine
plyw$$d is great! For one week at OSH ...we'll see what I find.

Cost? Free.

Montblack

Dibs on the first pair! Um...along with assorted camping gear. No
lumpy pillows please? Does the plywood come with N-numbers stenciled
on? In matching colors? Remember, no lumpy pillows. :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

you will always long to return"