Old May 21st 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Default Outside reference in IMC

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Buster Hymen writes:

You are soooo ****ing stooopid. You can legally AND safely fly 50'
(and less) from a cloud while VFR. Been there, done that, no big
deal.

In Class C, D, E, and G, you must maintain 2000' of lateral clearance
from the clouds under VFR (except under 1200' AGL in Class G), below
10,000' MSL. Flying only 50' away from a cloud under VFR is illegal
under these conditions.

The main reason for this is that there may be other aircraft in the
clouds.

As ususal, Anthony, you don't understand. You're just a dip **** who
doesn't understand the real world of aviation. We're not playing MSFS
here.

Try reading what I said. Then try to think. I know that's a major effort
for you and probably causes you much pain, but try.

I said that one can legally and safely fly 50' from a cloud. Only your
incompetent knowledge of aviation causes you to claim otherwise. You are,
as you usually do, proving to the world that you don't know **** from
shinola.

Legally means that no violation of a FAR occurs. Do you understand that?
Its a simple concept. No FAR violation = legal! Got that? Apparently
not, as your response implies violation of the FARS. No violation of the
FARs occured. I wrote nothing of the sort, you moron. All you did was
regurgitate the rules for VFR flight in class C, D, E, and G airspace
without the slightest understanding of what you were reading. In fact, you
managed to inroduce a subtle error in your regurgitation.

You don't begin to understand. You never have and never will. When it
comes to aviation, you're a total failure, just as you've been in all the
other endeavors in your life. Abject failure describes you to a T.

I'll say it again. Under VFR flight rules, there is a way you can legally
and safely fly 50' from a cloud (above, below, or laterally). You, Anthony,
obviously don't know how. But you won't admit that you don't and,
instead, demonstrating that you don't know **** from shinola, incompetently
conclude it can't be done. Wrong again, fjukktard. Wrong again.