Old September 24th 15, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

Default Advertising for tow pilots

Walt, we do not have such strict insurance requirements. They used to require at least 200hrs airplane, 25 hrs tailwheel and 5 Pawnee or be named on the insurance. We had no problems getting named pilots, just don't have a lot of them. Because of our training program we now have an open policy. If we say you can fly the Pawnee, you are covered. We do due diligence in training. We still want 200hrs power. We can provide the 10hr tailwheel checkout, at cost. We provide the Pawnee and tow training and mentoring.
BillT