Old January 1st 05, 04:54 AM

The connection is this: you sell the Monroy unit. You have an
understandable bias towards Monroy products because you make money off
them. Nobody would expect you to say anything nice about any
competitive products. In all fairness, your perspective is biased
towards the brand you sell. That's all.

-Terri

Thomas Borchert wrote:
And in fairness, I posted that Mr. Borchert sells Monroy because of
numerous other posts saying as much, such as

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...564f7f0aadc30a.
A simple web search reveals his website of www.aeroversand.de.

Thanks for the advertising, but I still don't understand what

"fairness" has to
do with my original post - or my being associated with that website.

And since we
had rather unpleasant discussions in this context before, I may have

been
oversensitive. Then again, this is usenet...

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)