Old November 30th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Shared Ownership 1987 Mooney M20J

Steve B wrote:
I am not flying my plane enough and would like to consider a
partnership arrangement for the aircraft. I plan on having the aircraft
based on the west coast. I hope to start a partnership with 1/4 shares
at 22500.00 I am new to the dynamics of sharing ownership and flying
costs. Just curious if there is anybody that can share experiece with a
shared aircraft arrangement.

For Mooney it comes out to about $40/hr dry plus $500 month, assuming a
$60/month tie down (which you would divide). That doesn't include
insurance or GPS updates though.
That does include annual property tax.

-Robert