Old July 9th 20, 05:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Flying A Drone On 4th Of July Through Fireworks!

On 2020-07-08 04:09:03 +0000, Miloch said:

http://stepfatherpresents.com/?p=55322

Flying a drone through fireworks looks absolutely magical! Watching the night
sky light up with the different colors of the fireworks is truly spectacular!

--- https://youtu.be/ly_gROMhkN8

*

To relieve C-19 cabin fever I decided to try something new, for me that
is, so I bought myself a drone.

I have had my new DJI Mavic Air 2 for just over a month, and I am
working on my FAA Part 107.
....and drone flying is a whole bunch more fun than I ever imagined.

While this was an eye pleasing production, I am left with a few questions:

Was the pilot FAA Part 107 certified?

Was the drone equiped with the mandatory for Small UAS night flying, strobe?

Was he working below 400ft AGL?

--
Regards,

Savageduck