Old October 13th 04, 05:05 PM
One's Too Many

"Dude" wrote in message ...
That doesn't sound like there will be much reason to be there except the
show.

Get your hotel early, or plan on flying in and out, I guess.

Or plan on camping on the field. Hondo is way the heck out in the
middle of no-where. It's relatively flat and un-scenic for central
Texas, unlike the rest of the hill country. Right now it's used a lot
for T6-A training missions out of Randolph AFB. I flew there once
about a year ago, and it seemed desolate and deserted except for a few
grasshoppers and a lizard running across the ramp.