Old May 26th 15, 10:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark628CA

Default "Cloudstreet: Soaring the American West"

PBS has several levels of National distribution. At the level for which "Cloudstreet" qualified, I believe it is up to the local affiliate as to whether they select it for inclusion in their schedule. If a search of the local listings does not have it, then yes, an email to the station management and program director is in order. Multiple emails from several folks is of course more effective.

iTunes availability will be forthcoming. I will post details when they are confirmed.