Old May 26th 15, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default "Cloudstreet: Soaring the American West"

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 1:19:12 AM UTC-6, Johnny T wrote:
So is it up to our local PBS affiliates to pick this up themselves, or is this something that will automatically get pushed out to all PBS affiliates eventually... I don't know how PBS content is distributed.

Should I email my local PBS affiliate and ask them to be on the lookout for this content? Help, what is the best way to make sure this gets lots of eyeballs?

I saw the post that it is available on Amazon, so I know how to get my own copy, but how can I make sure this is actually seen by a wide audience?

I found my local (two) PBS affiliates difficult to discuss with directly, so I used their 'contact us' forms to make a program suggestion and possibly offer some local sponsorship. I suggest sending them a link to this press release. I did and had two air dates within 48 hours. Once the air dates were announced, I proceeded to notify other local aviation lists. So far no follow-up on the sponsorship offer.

Frank Whiteley
SSA Director, Region 9
SSA State Governor, Colorado