Old May 30th 15, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
D M[_2_]

Default Oudie users

At 16:35 30 May 2015, HGXC wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 11:53:27 AM UTC-4, Sierra Whiskey

wrote:
On my Oudie the GPS status box indicates Primary and Secondary.

When it
is configured to use an External source that external source becomes

the
primary GPS input. The internal GPS receiver is then used as a

secondary or
backup source.

-SW

What does the message look like when primary? Mine says things like

3D/8 or
Bad data or No Data stuff like that.

Dennis

If I am not mistaken, It gives a warning box that states the primary
gps signal is lost then it will ask if you want to use the backup. It is a

box that blocks the primary display. Doug