Old June 4th 15, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
D M[_2_]

Default Oudie users

At 13:36 04 June 2015, HGXC wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 11:32:30 AM UTC-4, HGXC wrote:
My Oudie is set up to use external GPS from my Cambridge. My

process
befo=
re flight is to turn on the Cambridge so it will lock the satellites
(start=
blinking), then I turn on the Oudie. It always give me a quick

notice
that=
it has lost the GPS signal and then it works fine. My question is

...is
th=
ere anyway I can tell from the GPS status box on screen what

source its
pul=
ling the GPS from?
=20
Dennis

I noticed that even after I turn on my cambridge and let it acquire

the
sat=
ellites when I turn on my Oudie it doesn't pick up the primary and

goes
tpo=
secondary. I have to go into the menu and change it back to the

primary
an=
d then its fine. Why doesn't it accept the primary right off? It

connects
t=
o the glider battery right off.

Dennis

Dennis are you hitting save after you make a change to the GPS
input. If you dont save the changes it reverts to what you had last
time you turned it on. Goto Menu/change GPS Input/Menu/save/
then turn it off and turn it back on. Doug