Old June 4th 15, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
HGXC[_3_]

Default Oudie users

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 11:32:30 AM UTC-4, HGXC wrote:
My Oudie is set up to use external GPS from my Cambridge. My process before flight is to turn on the Cambridge so it will lock the satellites (start blinking), then I turn on the Oudie. It always give me a quick notice that it has lost the GPS signal and then it works fine. My question is ...is there anyway I can tell from the GPS status box on screen what source its pulling the GPS from?

DenniS

I do want the secondary if the primary fails after say 10 seconds but I also want it to switch back when the primary becomes available.

Can i do that?

Dennis