Old January 28th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Aviation help needed for our Theater

Hey Gang,

Sorry for the crosspost but I just got a project dropped into my lap and I
could use some help.

BCT Bloomington Civic Theatre is doing Jesus Christ Superstar
http://www.bloomingtoncivictheatre.org/
Yup, opens next week.

They want to try something - Videos. 90 seconds worth:
(Each video image would run approx 3 seconds, so 30 clips)

Planes in war
Bombs. A-bombs and B-29's dropping many bombs
Soviet troops marching in a parade
Tanks ...on parade
Flame throwers
Cities burning
Missile silos at launch
Maybe a nuke sub
Planes flying formation
Missiles launched from: planes, helicopters, trucks, shoulder mount
More A bomb test footage, etc
Small arms being fired
And anything else you can think of...
Pretty much military weapons being fired and/or cities/targets getting
blow'd up.

Forgot: Las Vegas (lights), roulette wheels, decadence on parade will also
be spliced in - money changing hands, etc...

It will run in the scene where Jesus is throwing the arms merchants out of
the Temple - it's the newer production :-)

Something that can be e-mailed:
We'll combine them and put them on a CD. 25-30-40 images at 2,3,4 seconds
per video clip is what we're looking for. Public domain clips are best! :-)

Send us SHORT blips if you have them, please ...or post a link.

Thanks so much. Very much appreciated.

I (finally) saw The Producers last night at the $2 Theater - it had its
moments.

Montblack
at
v i s i