Old January 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Aviation help needed for our Theater

("Jay Beckman" wrote)
I may be wrong, but any video that is "small" enough to be sent via email,
probably won't have the resolution to be projected as a scenery
background.

You might have better luck with still images.

Thanks Jay.

Premier(?) computer program will be used. I'm not the audio/sound guy - I
called him right now for this info.

Images will be put on a CD disk, fed through the program, then sent to a
collection of TV screens up on stage - via cables.

Montblack