Old October 24th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank[_1_]

Default Broke Airline Pilot needs

On Oct 24, 4:35*pm, Andy wrote:
On Oct 24, 2:35*am, "Karl Striedieck" wrote:

Write me for assembly details if you go this way.

Now Karl you have teased the thousands that lurk and the few that
post. *How about sharing the blanket method? * * Best I can think of
is one blanket to the hold the broken bits and the other to hide my
face, but you say it works so there must be more to it than that.

Andy

No, you have it wrong. One blanket is to support the babe in micro-
bikini that is essential to this method. The babe attracts soaring
pilots, who then help you rig/de-rig. The babe may require some
upkeep ;-).

Frank (TA)