Old October 25th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Martin[_2_]

Default Broke Airline Pilot needs

This is not so mfar fetched

Some years ago on a soaring holiday at Lasham UK, a rather beautiful young
lady arrived and started to get a Discus out of its trailer and made as if
to start rigging.

She was soon joined by eager young men who helped her assemble the glider
- once rigged she left and returned with grandfather who went flying for
the day....

In two weeks I never saw the crafty old beggar rig the glider once but he
flew it every soarable day.....................

At 21:04 24 October 2008, Frank wrote:
On Oct 24, 4:35=A0pm, Andy wrote:
On Oct 24, 2:35=A0am, "Karl Striedieck" wrote:

Write me for assembly details if you go this way.

Now Karl you have teased the thousands that lurk and the few that
post. =A0How about sharing the blanket method? =A0 =A0 Best I can

think
o=
is one blanket to the hold the broken bits and the other to hide my
face, but you say it works so there must be more to it than that.

Andy

No, you have it wrong. One blanket is to support the babe in micro-
bikini that is essential to this method. The babe attracts soaring
pilots, who then help you rig/de-rig. The babe may require some
upkeep ;-).

Frank (TA)