Old August 4th 14, 09:09 PM posted to rec.nude,soc.men,rec.aviation.piloting
Mohammed from Texas

Default We have shot down MH17!

Infidels,

I'm Mohammed from Texas, former leader of Al Qaeda USA, but I now follow
my caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic
State.

The Islamic State now claims responsibility for shooting down MH17, this
airplane was full of infidels and to show
the power of the Islamic State, we shot it down. We will shoot down more
planes in the future, if you atheist, Christian
and Jewish pigs do not embrace Islam.

You have been warned!

Mohammed of Texas, leader of IS in the USA and the future caliph of the
North American caliphate

--
### North American Caliphate ###
### Our group : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/islamic-state ###