Old June 29th 11, 04:11 PM
ARINC ARINC is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW_Pilot View Post
Anyone know about the Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunications Network (AFTN)
and places that will send / receive a AFTN message for obtaining over flight
clearance and providing notifications etc.

I am in Portland, OR and would like some place local to do all this I am
trying to save a little money and do it myself rather then outsource to a
handler.
I know Im late but I have a web solution that you can send and recieve AFTN messages that is only 90.00/month. My solution even alows you to send them from your smart phone too.

410-266-2882
or email me
Kenneth Bradley
Sr. Aviation Solutions Consultant