Old July 2nd 11, 08:16 PM
Bill at QuikAero Bill at QuikAero is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW_Pilot View Post
Anyone know about the Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunications Network (AFTN)
and places that will send / receive a AFTN message for obtaining over flight
clearance and providing notifications etc.

I am in Portland, OR and would like some place local to do all this I am
trying to save a little money and do it myself rather then outsource to a
handler.

QuikAero Communications offers a web solution allowing AFTN and /or TypeB access . Basic service is in the USD $100.00/month range. For more information please feel free to visit our web site or email me at address below.

Tel: 713-589-6411
Email:
Bill Bullard
[/quote]