Old October 7th 03, 11:26 PM
tscottme

The Black Monk wrote in message
om...
The French

by Gary Brecher

The new big thing on the web is all these sites with names like "I
Hate France," with supposed datelines of French military history,
supposedly proving how the French are total cowards. If you want to
see a sample of this dumbass Frog bashing, try this:

Yeah and the French were ruled by gay kings and lead by mentally-ill
girls, should we treat the French as if that ancient history is still
current? Maybe we should.

--

Scott
--------