Old November 19th 04, 01:29 AM
Mitch Deutsch

Marc:

MGSA (Mid Georgia Soaring Assn) has used QuickBooks going on 13 years now.
It does everything I need (as treasurer) except track ship usage.

We don't track competency and currency......that is up to the pilot in
command :)

For $200, it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Marc Arsenault" wrote in message
. ..
Hello all,

In order to perhaps avoid building a specific database (trial and error),
is
there available a good club management software presently that can along
with standard items such as accounting, track pilot competency and
curency?
I am aware of the availability of some rather expensive commercial
versions.
On the other hand, for the sake of simplicity are there clubs that use
general accounting software such as Intuit's Quickbooks?

Cheers

Marc